Expertly manage stress leave and returning to work
Work can be very stressful at times. But when you pile on tightening budgets, restructures, redundancies, team conflict, industry disruption and the accelerating pace of change, you may have team members who really struggle.
These days, most organisations seek to help team membersbetter manage stress and develop their resilience. However, if you do find yourself with a team member on stress leave, we can help you ensure their return to work goes as smoothly as possible.
The Resolution Network has a proven track record working with return to work agencies, insurance companies, doctors and psychologists.
A range of flexible and tailored services:
- Mediation:Our dispute resolution specialists can work one-on-one with the manager and team member/s involved to support everyone during the transition back to work.
- Coaching: Our coaching services can help team members gain more insight into their own communication style, a better understanding of how they respond in challenging circumstances, and develop practical skills to help them clearly and respectfully communicate.
- Group training:Our training servicescover topics such as communication in the workplace, dealing with differences, working as a team to achieve goals, and respect in the workplace.
- Change management:If you have significant change coming up, we can help you better prepare for and manage the stress of change with our change management services.
How our stress leave services can help:
- Reduce claims costs and impact on premiums
- Save management time spent dealing with personal and non-business issues
- Help get people back to work faster to minimise distress and business disruption
- Getting a team member back to work has a positive impact on their life and reduces claim costs
- Optimise productivity by ensuring everyone knows what they are meant to be doing from day one
- Reduce staff turnover
- Improve staff morale and workplace industrial relations
- Minimise retraining expenses
What our clients say
View other services
Thank you for the sensitive way in which you helped to resolve the ongoing conflict between myself and my manager.
I had considered leaving so many times, but I’m glad I decided instead to do some conflict coaching sessions. They helped me see the issues differently, and come up with some new ideas on how to work together.
Local Retail Business, Issue: Stress Leave & Returning to WorkRead more testimonials