As a business owner or manager, do you….
- Get stressed by conversations about tough topics?
- Find yourself avoiding conversations that are costing your business money?
- Avoid conflict at every turn to try and keep the peace but then nothing progresses?
- Dread having to talk to your staff about their work performance?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions – our ‘Making Difficult Conversations Easier’ training program is for you.
Registrations are now open for 2017!
This training program has been designed specifically for business owners and managers just like you and includes:
- 3 interactive workshops held 2 weeks apart – this gives you the opportunity to put into practise the skills you’ll learn
- A training manual loaded with practical tips and tools – this will be your “go to” manual that you can depend on
- One to one support during the course – your coach will check in with you throughout the course to answer any of your questions and help you
- PLUS one to one support for up to 2 months* after the course – we’re here for you to help you out as you put your new skills into action
What will I learn?
You will gain the vital skills and strategies you need to give you the confidence to manage challenging yet important workplace conversations.
- Explore and understand your own communication and conflict management style
- Learn how to manage and resolve conflict, improve communication & strengthen relationships
- Practice empathy, impartiality and respect when having difficult conversations
For more information on this workshop and to arrange a time for us to work with your team, please Contact Us.
View other Programs